General Conference weekend we decided to go to my parents to watch it. My dad had just had double knee replacement and we hadn't seen him yet, so we went to visit. We stayed the night and then came home Saturday night to watch conference on Sunday. I had to put this picture with the kids watching conference with Grandpa. It was sooo cute.
Cole LOVES to sleep in Jinettie's room-- so one day he was getting his "bed" ready to go to sleep and sure enough there is Jace right along with him. I love it that they love their sister, but that usually means about 1 or 2 in the morning Cole is waking me up and wants to get in my bed. So, I make him sleep on my floor. Then an hour later is usually Jace crying-- so, for my sake, I LOVE THEM IN THEIR OWN BEDS!I hope to say this is the last snowman we see this year!! (cross fingers) It was such wet snow, and as you can tell it was a mini snowman because it didn't snow a lot!! They had fun though, and he was melted a few hours later







1 comment:
FUN! FUN! FUN! Love the quilt on Jinettie's bed!
Post a Comment