It has a been a little longer since I have posted anything and I am trying to figure out why--- as I was taking my pictures off of my camera I realized we haven't done anything too exciting the past month. I know that we are all SICK of being inside and soooo waiting for the warm weather to come and stay. We had a day here and there that we took advantage of and went for a bike ride/walk, but then the next day it snows or rains and is cold. I do LOVE March for one reason MARCH MADNESS!! My kids have asked "Mom, are you going to watch another basketball game?" Oh, how I miss it, but LOVE watching it. This is the only time I get to, because we don't have satellite!!
Here are some fun pictures has we have been cooped up in the house. I love the one of Jinettie and Jace asleep. They both were not feeling well and Jinettie was all about taking care of Jace so she laid down by him and they both fell asleep. Cole is in desperate need of outside time-- all he wants to do is Wrestle! That is the first thing he asks Clay when he gets home is if he wants to wrestle. Nothing phases that kid-- Clay is far from soft with him and he just keeps coming back for more and LOVES every minute of it. I am usually afraid of something getting broken from the 2 of them, but they LOVE IT! The Three of them on the couch is right before we were getting ready to read scriptures. I wish I could say they stayed that way the whole time, but no-- I will take what I can get though. It was better than normal because I don't think they were feeling that well anyway.
Here are some fun pictures has we have been cooped up in the house. I love the one of Jinettie and Jace asleep. They both were not feeling well and Jinettie was all about taking care of Jace so she laid down by him and they both fell asleep. Cole is in desperate need of outside time-- all he wants to do is Wrestle! That is the first thing he asks Clay when he gets home is if he wants to wrestle. Nothing phases that kid-- Clay is far from soft with him and he just keeps coming back for more and LOVES every minute of it. I am usually afraid of something getting broken from the 2 of them, but they LOVE IT! The Three of them on the couch is right before we were getting ready to read scriptures. I wish I could say they stayed that way the whole time, but no-- I will take what I can get though. It was better than normal because I don't think they were feeling that well anyway.
This is the art table Clay just built for the kids. They think it is awesome. It is just their size and unlimited amounts of paper. A cute drawer that holds all the supplies as well. They have a few stools that fit under it, but Clay is hoping to build them some when he gets time. I thought he did an amazing job on it though!!








2 comments:
Love the art table!! It looks awesome.
You have the cutest family. I wish we lived closer so we could actually spend some time together.
Post a Comment