Thursday, September 23, 2010

Primary Talk!!

Jinettie had to give a talk in primary a few weeks ago. She did such a great job. She didn't want to tell the story about herself, but after much convincing she finally agreed. I think it was mainly because she didn't listen and didn't want to tell people that. I wish I had a picture of her war wound, but it was during camping when my camera's batteries went dead!!

Here is a picture of our little comedian. There is never a dull moment in our house with Cole. He is always doing something crazy or funny just to make us laugh. I think it is what saves him from me-- when I have really lost my patience with him. He is always wanting to do whatever Jinettie is doing. Sometimes Jinettie does not like this and ask why he always has to do or have what she has. I love it and think it is cute!!


We have also taugh Jace Sign Language. It is soooo cute and the kids love to get him to do it. He is loved by his brother and sister-- probably a little too much I'm sure he thinks some days. Jace loves to jump on the tramp. When it is time to get him off I usually have to get on the tramp-- because he will run away from me when I go around the side of the tramp to get him off.

1 comment:

Grandma Mecham said...

Thanks for sharing your family events on your blog! I love to see what your cute little family is doing. They are growing up so fast and are all so cute. Remind them that they have an Aunt Honey that loves them. Love you too Babe!!!!!!