Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HOLY COW-- She is 5!!!














OH MY GOODNESS-- How did she go from this to this so QUICKLY.  Wow, I can't believe how fast she has grown up.  As you can see she still LOVES PINK!!  She was so excited about her birthday.  She called to tell everyone about her party and the first thing she said "Do you know why I am calling you?"  Then she would tell them "I am not going to be 4 any more!"  Great Grandma Christesen came and stayed the night so she chose to open up 2 presents in the morning.  She got the bath robe from us,  so every time she goes to put hers on, she brings me mine so I can wear it to match her.  After Clay left to work, she decided she wanted to open up her present from her brothers.  Unfortunately she had to wait!!!  That was a long wait until everyone started showing up at 6:30 that night.  I even made her cake-- Can you believe it??  I am kicking myself now, because I didn't take that great of pictures of it.  For being my creation and not Clay's I didn't think it turned out too bad!!!

 So the reason I finally got had to make one is because we were camping on Cole's birthday and he never got his Spiderman cake.  So-- Clay being the little Martha Stewart he is, took the hard one, because there is no way I have the artistic ability or the patience to create Spiderman.  Cole was sooooo excited!!!    I thought it turned out SWEET!!!




So, how did my little boy (which he tells me he is not my little boy-- he is my BIG boy) grow up sooo fast.  I blew up balloons and put them on both of their doors with the age they are.  Jinettie woke up first and said "Why is their an S on my door?"  Then she had to run in and wake up Cole so he could see his door!! 
I am putting in their Videos of them blowing out candles for them.  They love to get on here and look at all the pictures and videos.  So feel free to watch if you want----  *** The banging in the background are from my cute little nephews.  They are Jinettie and Cole's age.  When we were getting ready to sing Happy Birthday-- My sister had to run out to the car and get her pots and pans that Hiatt and Eston had to bring.  She told me that all morning long they practiced singing Happy Birthday with their "DRUMS."  How cute is that!!!

No comments: