Monday, September 13, 2010

Our Camping Trip!!











Finally-- here is the scoop!! After having such a fun, but very busy summer-- we realized we did not have any Family time. It was much needed and Clay was needing some time away from work so he took a week off. OH MAN-- I LOVED IT. I love love love having him home. We had all sorts of ideas of what and where to go, but at the end it came down to what we love to do and that we only were able to do it once this year and that was CAMPING!! So, our vacation was awesome!! We left Tuesday and went up to the South Hills--- we took the LONG way there because we had another place in mind. Once we got there, we decided it was not camping and we needed lots of trees/forest to camp. It was beautiful and the weather was awesome. We brought our 4 wheeler and the kids and Clay loved getting their rides in. I loved staying back and having my own time with whichever kid had to stay with me. On Thursday, we packed up and went to Nat-Soo-Pah, which is a natural hot spring. The kids love to swim and it was a great way to give the kids a quick little shower before heading home :). Friday we unpacked and enjoyed the rest of our day. We went and watched my nephew play JV football and Jinettie snuck home to Gma's and Gpa's. We had to leave the next morning to go to Clay's Nieces baptism in Grace. It was fun just to be together. Unfortunatley, I didn't get as many pictures as I would like because my battery is completely dead in the camera and will not recharge. So, I need to get a new one. There was the cutest picture, but the camera wouldn't work. Clay would take Jinettie or Cole to go get firewood on the 4 wheeler. On the way back they would be turned backwards with their little arms around this huge pile of wood-- trying to hold on to it. It was great!!





Coming next-- Jinettie's talk in Primary. We had a little accident with the 4 wheeler trailer and she sharied it as her primary talk. I will post it soon!! She did an awesome job!!

No comments: