.jpg)
First photo of them Together!







Here is the latest-- I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything so here is a short and sweet updated. We have moved again!!! WOW, I know. I figured out that we have moved 5 times in the 5 years we have been married. So, I am glad to say that we should be here in Burley, Idaho for longer than a year!! Which is exciting to know that I will finally be able to enjoy the house we just bought.
Jinettie and Cole love living in Burley. That is what Jinettie says anyway. We moved in next door to a family with 5 kids. 3 older girls ages of 8, 6, and 4. And a set of twin boys who are 2. So, they have instant friends next to us. We even have a gate that seperate our backyards. IT is alot of fun.
Clay started his new job a few months ago now with Williams- Northwest Pipeline. HE really likes it and it is a really good company. He is trying to learn the ropes now, but it won't take him long.
I am trying to get over leaving my calling in Pocatello. I loved, LOVED the young women and Leaders that I worked with. They were so much fun-- that is why I did not want to leave. I love only being an hour away and not 7.
Jace is a cutie and still has blue eyes!! Yipppeee!! He is now eating cereal and blended up food and Jinettie LOVEs to feed him and Cole loves to eat his food.
Jinettie also goes to a little preschool here. IT is actually just a few of us mom's that every sixth week we have the kids at our house and we do a new letter with them. It gets her by for the moment, but next year I am thinking about doing a little preschool that she can go to.
Cole is hilarious!! Here is the latest story about how funny he is. Jinettie and him got in trouble because they couldn't get along, so I made them sit on a chair. Jinettie is crying because she is in trouble and doesn't want to sit on the chair. Cole on the other hand, as soon as Clay put him on the chair-- he looked over at me and waved to me with a big smile on his face. I tried to hide my face, but it was pretty funny.
Ok, there is the update-- and here are a few pictures from the last few months. Hopefully it won't take me as long to post Jinettie's Bday pictures that we are celebrating today!



2 comments:
About time!!!! Thanks for the update now I can stop being disappointed every day when I check it. Love the pictures. You have some mighty cute kids. Enjoy Burley!! Love you.
Very cute picture of the kids together! Nice job! They are adorable. I am glad to hear that you like Burley and Clay has a sweet job!
Post a Comment