Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jace's Baby Blessing

Well, Clay blessed Jace-- Today--. Weird saying today because usually it is 2 months later when I finally post something, but Yes, I am on top of things today. So, Sunday we blessed him and it was great. Clay did a great job and afterwards we came back and had dinner. It was nice to have the family who could come be there. I thought Jace was going to cry through the whole thing, but he didn't-- he was perfect!! I love the picture of the 3 of them!! DANG-- I have some cute kids and one HOT husband. I am the luckiest girl alive!! :)







6 comments:

Michelle Hepworth said...

You do have cute kids! Congrats! Jace is adorable.

Michelle Hepworth said...

oh yeah - who got married. I noticed Mike Lindsey. was he the one that got married?

JD and Ash said...

You're right you have super cute kids!!

Heather said...

Jace is such a cute little guy! You are a lucky girl to have such a cute family. :)

Grandma Mecham said...

Cute family and I am not a bit prejudiced!!!!!

Mallory Driscoll said...

You're kids are so dang cute Deena! Hope all is well! Sure miss ya.
~Mal