



Jinettie turned 4-- Today!! We had a little party for her yesterday. She had soo much fun with her cousins and Jason. She wanted everything "Pink" and "Princess". Her favorite is sleeping beauty. We gave her a Sleeping Beauty dress and a crown and she got many more Princess things, or Pink things. My Mom made her an art bag, which turned out AWESOME, and she LOVES it. Clay did the cake-- of course, and it turned out Awesome. 


A week ago I had my little niece and nephews here for our first snow storm. Of course they wanted to go out into it. It was "WET" snow, but they loved it. It took me longer to get them all ready, than it did for them to play outside. I had to piece together clothes for all of them, most of them not fitting, but it got the job done. We also made Halloween cookies that they got to frost. I sure their intake of sugar was way over the limit!! They had fun though!! They also had Pillow fights with "Uncle Clay" and "Dad". This is a must when Clay plays!!




2 comments:
Burley, eh? Good times. You have a very cute family!
That cake is incredible! Clay is a great decorator! I know I must say this in every single comment I post on your blog, but I'll say it again: I can not believe how big they are!!! It's hard to see how tall Jinette is, but Cole has changed so much! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment