Yes, I know-- I have totally been a slacker on Blogging since we have moved back to Poky. No excuses--Well, I guess I could blame it on being pregnant but that is just lame!! So, here are some updates and hopefully I will do better.

2 weeks in February we had a crazy house!! My sister and her husband went to Fiji and we got to have my two youngest nephews stay with us. Hiatt and Jinettie are 5 months apart and Cole and Eston are 2 months apart. So, yep-- it was like having 2 sets of Twins. It wasn't that bad, and we all survived after some battle scars!!
Clay also had his big VALENTINE BIRTHDAY!!! So we made him a Strawberry Shortcake! It was Yummy. One day he might catch up to me in age;)!
Jinettie and Cole LOVE playing out in the MUD. That is what we have right now, considering we have our work cut out for us on our lawn!! Cole was getting cold though and wasn't happy about pictures!
This is their hiding place. When cartoons are on-- this is what they do-- They are pretty cute!
HALL OF FAME


We found out last year that our 1998-1999 "Elite Eight" Team was going to get inducted into the Hall of Fame. It was sooooo much fun to see everyone and all of their new additions to their families! Coach hasn't changed a bit either! The great thing about it is our last team meeting we had Coach McCarthy said that we need to make a pact and have a 10 year reunion!! Well, this Hall of Fame did it for us. It was awesome!!







7 comments:
You look so happy! Congratulations! Let me know when that baby comes. Your kids are getting so big. Cute pictures.
Wow, welcome back to the blogging world. :) Looks like you have been keeping busy. You're kids are growing too fast. Congrats on being pregnant- how exciting! I bet your kids are excited. I finally met your sister- she is so cute. I totally could have guessed you two were sisters.
i was wondering what and how you guys have been! I am glad you are back to blogging! How pregnant are you?
Wow- long time! I know you told me last time we talked when you were due, but I don't remember... and from the looks of things, it's probably pretty soon. You look cute pregnant!!!
As I've said before, the kids are growing like weeds!! I can't believe how big they are!
hey you! congrats on the new baby! when are you due and is it a pink baby or a blue baby?
Congrats on the upcoming baby!!! Wish I could have came and seen you guys at the Hall of Fame induction!! Hopefully the next time you are in town for something maybe we can catch up!!
Deena~! I had no clue that you know the Heather Pincock! How funny! I found your blog on hers! Small world, you know! I didn't know you are preggers... boy or girl?
Post a Comment