Here is our new little edition!! He was born April 27, 2009 at 10:37 a.m. He was 7lbs. 6 oz. and 20 inches long. He is PERFECT!! Even better, he was my easiest one! Everything was great-- I even got to come home that day. The doctor said I at least had to stay for 12 hours-- I got home at about 11:30 p.m. I was soooo glad I didn't have to stay the night in the Hospital.

Clay took the bed!! I couldn't sit in it any longer. Their first nap together-- How cute are they!!

Jinettie LOVES him. She was so cute when she came to the Hospital to see him. She came in and just started giggling. She loves to HOLD him all the time. Let's just say we don't get much time holding him. She doesn't like to share him much.


Cole likes to say "baby" and "Jace" and try and touch his eyes!! WE are working on that!! He isn't mean to him, but he just doesn't know how to be soft yet. There is nothing gentle about anything he does!! Clay has taught him how to be a BOY!!
We are soo blessed to be able to have another little healthy boy and are so excited for it!! I am glad it is over, but it was definitely worth it!! We have been very blessed with 3 GORGEOUS children!!




11 comments:
Cute pictures! I was wondering when someone was going to make the big announcement. He is a doll. Enjoy!!!
Congratulations! He is adorable! Glad to see you're doing well. Your daughter looks just like you Deena! Love ya!
Congrats! I am glad he is here safe and I am sure, being loved a lot. He looks perfect. Enjoy those little hands and feet- they grow way too fast.
Congratulations!!! I can't BELIEVE that you guys have been gone long enough to have gotten pregnant and had a new baby. HOLY COW. Then, I think that Brylee is 9 months old already-- so I guess it has been that long. CRAZY. We miss you guys!!!
Jace is beautiful- and I love the name!!!!
Oh my gosh! Congrats! That's great! That's too funny that Clay is the one in the hospital bed...lol
That's great that this was your easiest one...how nice! My #3 was my longest labor...don't know how that one worked out...but oh well... :)
So cute! I can't believe that you have three kids! Your family is gorgeous. Love you!
SO SO CuTe! I love the picture where Clay and Jace are asleep together! That's a keeper!
Wow! Congrats. He is adorable. You will have to let me know how it is having 3 kids!!! You guys are awesome!
Congrats Deena & Clay! Another super cute addition to your family (and another boy to indoctrinate into extreme tool-buying). So glad everything went well. :-)
Congrats!!! He is so cute!! Your whole little family is cute. Is that still so crazy that we all have kids? I don't feel old enough to have 4 kids. Anyways it sounds like all went well. Take care.
You came home the same day?!!!! WOW what a woman! he is adorable! Congratulations!
Post a Comment