Well, we have been very lucky to have some GREAT weather this late in the year, so when it snowed and was still nice outside Jinettie was just dying to go out and play in it--- and of course that consisted of Cole following right along. After they had been out there for awhile we decided to go out and build a snowman with them. It was a lot of fun!! And turned out to be a pretty good snowman -- FOR A DAY!!


Jinettie is always volunteering to take pictures of me and Clay soooo- I had to put this in for Clay because this is about as normal as we get on our pictures!!! This was right before church and I decided to take the kid's picture. I thought this one of Cole was soooo cute!!! I tried to get a good one of Jinettie but that didn't happen-- maybe next time!!






2 comments:
Cute pictures! So glad that you finally updated as I have been getting bored with the same thing all the time. :-D
Looks like the kids had fun in the snow!! They are both so cute!! Hope all is well!!
BTW....check out my blog...I nominated you for an award!! TTYL!!
Post a Comment