Carving Pumpkins!!!
We had a fun time Carving--- Cole had to be right in the middle of it. So after a few pictures and a few messes I cleaned up-- Thank Goodness it was his nap time!!! He loved it though.
Jinettie had a great time carving as well and did a really good job!! She wants to do everything by herself right now!! These are the many faces of Jinettie-- she is quite a character!



Cole is starting to try and say many things. You can tell in this picture he is saying "Cheese"!! IT is sooooo cute.



Jinettie wanted to be a Pink Fairy Princess from day one. She was so excited to wear make up and glitter and lipstick. Yep-- her favorite color is PINK. Where did she come from???? Actually, for those who don't know-- when I was little I was into all of that too--- make up and girly things. So, there is hope :)!




Cole is starting to try and say many things. You can tell in this picture he is saying "Cheese"!! IT is sooooo cute.
Clay was taking pictures of Jinettie and telling her to pick her nose. Man do I have a job ahead of me :)




Jinettie wanted to be a Pink Fairy Princess from day one. She was so excited to wear make up and glitter and lipstick. Yep-- her favorite color is PINK. Where did she come from???? Actually, for those who don't know-- when I was little I was into all of that too--- make up and girly things. So, there is hope :)!
Cole was our little ghost and boy was it hard to get his face painted. From him rubbing his eyes and nose--- and all of his DROOL. It was hard to get on. Once he looked at himself in the mirror though He thought he was pretty cool!!!



2 comments:
Hi Deena! What cute kiddos!!! I love their costumes- they are so cute! I heard your surprise news from Melissa today. All I have to say is HA! :) Oh, yeah...and congratulations!!! :)
Hi Clay and Deena, Your kids are super Qt! Clay did you think you'd have two kids already? Just seems like we were playing kick ball in the streets! lol
Post a Comment