


Jinettie turned 3 on Sunday. WOW!! Boy does time fly!! She had a great birthday though and has been so excited for it. I had her call the family about her birthday party and it was soooo cute. She would ask "Do you want to come to my birthday party on Saturday at 6:30?" Then right after that she would say, "And you can sing Happy Birthday to me, OK?" It was sooo cute!! It was a pretty easy day for me-- I left at 7:45 the morning of her party and didn't get home until 5 pm. I went to the Temple to go with my family and AUNT to witness her being sealed to her late husband. It was pretty sweet!! So Clay was in charge. He not only had to watch the kids, but he cleaned the house and made Jinettie's birthday cake. Which turned out awesome!!! She wanted a CareBear cake and wanted ShareBear! She had some family come over and loved it and loved all the presents as well! She loved her dress






5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jinettie!! She looked like she was enjoying her presents as was Cole!! Clay did an awesome job on her cake!! Love the pictures!! Hope all is well!!
Oh my heck...that cake is awesome! I will have to keep that in mind when my little girls get a bit older! It is too cute! Happy birthday to Jinettie! How fun to have a 3 year old now!
Wow!! Clay is like a Martha Stewart! That's incredible!! If I put Kevin in charge of making a cake, it'd end up being put together with a nail gun and 2x4's!
The kiddos are getting SO big. So crazy.
Happy Birthday to Jinettie!
Wow! hey guys! I found your blog through Shae's blog! she has everybody on her list!! It's nice!! That cake is awesome! Clay is so crafty!
That cake is Awesome! I can't believe Clay made it! I love the photo strip of pics on the side of your blog - they look great!
Post a Comment