Well, it has been awhile since I have updated our blog. Some very good reasons-- for awhile, but now I have no excuse. Here is a short update of what has been going on. Since Cole's birthday we finally found a place to live. It was a foreclosure house and so for the first month we decided to do some updates before moving in. We moved in our house in August and Clay has been working his REAR off for 2 months trying to get everything looking great.
It is nice house in a nice neighborhood, but we still have little projects going on and to finish up. We gutted the basement and just have our laundry room down there right now. Eventually, we will finish it all. It is nice to have our own place though. We have a great backyard-- well, it is starting to look like a backyard. I called it our field--- because the weeds were pretty tall, but it is looking greener now. So, it really has been a non-stop working on the house. We are still waiting for the paper work to get finished--- Which is another tsory for another day!! But, I will tell you it has been a big HEADACHE!!!
Clay is liking his job. He loves learning new things and he likes his schedule. Me on the other hand, I am not too excited about his 2 - 10:45 p.m. shift. It stinks and I have not been able to adjust to it yet. Oh well----
Jinettie is now singing I am a Child of God in spanish. I will see if I can get it to upload. Cole is into EVERYTHING!!! Way worse than Jinettie ever was !!! He is constantly pulling things out of who knows where!! Anything he can get his hands on!!!
My Camera is out of batteries right now, so I can't even put up any pictures!!! I will get it done soon!!!! Thanks for being patient!!!
Oh the teaching is rewarding!
14 years ago



4 comments:
yay! it's good to see you're still alive:) love ya
I'm one of Clay's friends from highschool...you guys have a cute little family, and it will be fun to keep in touch!
Shae (Winward) Hansen
Hey Deena....Your kiddos are just adorable!! Looks like you are very happy!!
I was wondering what happened to you! But I knew you were busy with all the house stuff, so I wasn't too worried.
Wow- that's great that you're getting everything done on the house! (maybe not DONE...but it'll get there!)
We sure miss you guys.
So, now that the Heins' aren't coming home for a while, does that mean you won't be down for a visit?
Our girls are sure growing fast. I can't believe you guys have been gone as long as you have. Time goes by so fast. I bet your kids are growing like weeds too. I can't wait to see Cole walking and everything!
Take care!
Post a Comment