Cole turned 1 last week and we had a little party at the park---considering we do not have a house yet :). We had a lot of fun. Clay made Cole's birthday cake which turned out AWESOME!! I was going to help, but when he said he wanted to make "Mater" I told him he could go ahead and do it. Good thing-- it turned out Sweet!! After presents and cake and ice cream we had a little game of Flag Football. It was a lot of fun and even more fun to be around our families!
Clay has started his job and has been pretty verwhelmed. He says it is HUGE-- and so many new things to learn. I am not too worried about him though, I know he will be able to catch on quick. He always does.
Jinettie is loving being SPOILED. She loves seeing all of her cousins as well. Right now all she wants to do is be outside playing the the dogs, riding horses, or swimming. She is having tons of fun.
Other than that we are still looking for a house. Not much to look at. A few here and there-- but nothing we have really liked yet. We are loving being closer to our families, but we really miss our great friends from Casper.
Cole is so stinking cute!! He is almost walking. Right now, he does it when he wants to. Usually if he is sitting on a little stair my parents have in their house. I have video of that on here as well. That is it for now!!!



1 comment:
YAY for Cole! He's such a cutie! I can't believe how much he's changed just since you guys left!
That cake that Clay made is AWESOME! He's quite an artist- I never would've guessed.
Post a Comment