It had been waaayyyy too long since we had a "Bartu Reunion". It was lots of fun to see my Uncle Eugene's kids. Since my dad has only one brother there aren't many Bartu cousins, so I don't even know how long it had been since I had seen them. We met at the Park in Pocatello where the kids could run and play as they please. My cousin Gina was there with her 2 kids and we found out that she is expecting another. Steve and Joyce were also there and I can't remember the last time I saw them. The only two that weren't able to be there were Sandra and Jennifer. We had dinner and then just talked and the kids played. Here are the pictures from a fun day and something that needs to be done more often.
The Bartu kids!! :) Older kids maybe!
Uncle Eugene brought the dessert-- as you can see the kids were pretty excited about having ICE CREAM.
The next generation of cousins. We were just missing Crew and Emerald.
The WHOLE Bartu clan!!
I LOVE this picture. The original BARTU girls minus Jenny and Sandra.











No comments:
Post a Comment