HOLY COW-- it has been too long and now that blogger has updated their website I now get to learn how to use it all over again. Sheesh--
Here are a few funny things that Jace does: when you ask him how old he is he replies with 3 fingers up and says "Fise" for "Five". So stinking cute!! If you tell him his eyes are blue he will say "No, they Geen". Even cuter!!! He does have blue eyes, but I would have to say there are some days they look Green as well.
He is still a momma's boy-- :). Cole is now out of that stage and wants to do whatever Clay is doing, so I'll enjoy Jace a little more being a Momma's boy. He is very independent. He will wake up and get dressed before he even gets out of his room. He does his chores (to get a piece of gum in the morning). He is usually done before Cole or Jinettie in getting chores done. Cole and him LOVE to wrestle-- on the trampoline, in my living room, or in the grass. It doesn't matter, they tackle eachother and wrestle. He is growing up too fast, but he is such a joy to have in our house. He makes us laugh with the things he says all the time. The other day we were watching a movie and they kissed in it-- usually it is Jinettie and Cole that say something, but this time out of the blue-- he is the only one to say "EEEWWWWWW!" He loves to do what Jinettie and Cole are doing, good or bad!! If something happens that makes him cry he has to come let me know. He will keep crying and fussing until I acknowledge him and say "Good thing you are tough!" or " Thanks for letting me know!" Instantly tears and crying stops and off he goes to finish playing.
They are growing up TOO fast!! They try my patience, but I LOVE them to pieces!!
For his birthday we decorated his room. He thought that was cool-- had a melt down because Cole had messed up his streamers that were hanging from his bed. I think he thought that was waaayyy cooler than the presents!!



No comments:
Post a Comment