Thursday, May 31, 2012

EASTER!!-- and a quick trip to Denver!

I love easter!!  We love to color eggs-- and the kids were able to color eggs twice.  I got to go to the Women's Final Four in Denver and Gramma Ro came and watched the kids for the day.  She had all sorts of fun things to do and that included dying eggs. 



 We had some pretty sweet seats too!!

Denver was tons of fun!!!  It was a quick trip for me though.  Shari had gotten us tickets for both days.  They were Sunday and Tuesday.  I opted out of the Sunday-- so instead Shari drove up and met the Gimeno's there and then I flew out early Tuesday morning to meet up with them.  I left home late Monday night-- tried to sleep in my car that lasted only a few hours so instead I just went to the airport!!  Maybe got an hour sleep in the airplane--  I got picked up from the airport by my old Teammate Jessica Bachmann!!  Love her to pieces and hadn't seen her since I was pregnant with Cole.  Sooo much fun!!  Also, the Gimeno's were there, Shari, and Kamiliah!!  What better than that-- all my closest friends in one place!! AWESOME!  We hung out, shopped, and ate and then headed to the game that night.  Game was alright-- fun to watch though!!  As soon as it was over, we headed back home.  Soo, yes-- pretty much close to 2 days without sleep-- Shari drove all the way to SLC (because there was no way in heck I could keep my eyes open.  I slept here and there until we got to my car at 5 AM.  After that, headed home and got there around 7:30.  It was sooo much fun!!  Crazy, but fun! 

These 2 were WAYYY fun to watch!



Back to Easter:  We dyed easter eggs and the Easter Bunny hid them while we were at church.  The kids were sooo excited.  They love to hunt for easter eggs!

They all got much needed Underwear from the easter bunny and a new Wii game CARS 2.



We don't take normal pictures!!  Can't you tell who the worst one is!!


Such a perfectionist like her CRAZY dad!! 

It was a great day!!

No comments: