Thursday, September 01, 2011

Splash Pad!!

 We found this Splash Pad to go to that was in Highland. It was pretty cool and the kids loved it. What I liked about it was that I didn't have to worry too much about the kids. It wasn't deep and it was all in one spot. We took my little cousin Maddie with us as well. It gave Clay some time to brainstorm some ideas of what he wants to build next too.


 


Cole was definitely the most daring.  I got him to run through the middle a few times.  He actually went in and stood there for a second too. 

Every hour they shut off the Spash Pad for 10 minutes.  This was them waiting for all the water to come back on.  I took a video of it when it turned on-- after trying to get Jace to sit in it before it came back on.

I put the video in of them after the splash pad turned back on.  You can see Cole take off running to the right, Jace in front- and you can barely see Jinettie running off in back. 

No comments: