We left Wednesday from salt Lake and headed to for the mountains. The bad thing about all of this was we not only had to pack for our vacation we had to pack for our camping part of our vacation. So our truck was packed with all of our stuff. The kids LOVE to go camping. I think it is because they don't have to shower!! Clay's family always has a Garbett Campout every summer, so this is how we ended our vacation. We went camping from Wednesday and went home Saturday. We took the kid's bikes (which they both got new ones when we were in SLC). They were in heaven playing with cousins, catching butterflies, shooting the bow, and riding four wheelers. Their favorite was playing Kick the Can!! We played it every night after dinner when it started to get a little dark. Of course Dad and Uncle Andy didn't take it easy on them either!! It was funny though because Zeke would always help find Andy and Jace would always be pointing saying "Dad". Whoever usually was it would ask Jace for help!! It was a blast for all of us, but it is always nice to get back home!! What I love most about camping is relaxing!! It is nice not to have to clean house and do all the daily things that you do at home. I think I enjoyed it so much that I didn't get my lazy rear out of the chair to get my camera out to take more pictures. I might have to get Clay's dad to send some to me so I can put them on here!!
Cole was always bugging Uncle Andy to go shoot the bow!! He still asks if he can have one!! Thanks Uncle Andy :)! Jinettie was more into catching butterflies with Torey!!





No comments:
Post a Comment