


We decided to take a little family trip to Island Park to my parents cabin. It was the PERFECT time to go. They had just had new snowfall and the weather was AWESOME!! The kids had tons of fun also. We played in the snow, went snowmobiling, and Jinettie and I got pulled in the sled (Cole is still not sure about sledding. When you ask him if he wants to get in the sled his response is "Me hurt my back.") Wondering if he is scarred for life :)!! 



My Dad, Mom and Grandma came up which was fun too. My Dad, Clay and I rode to Mesa falls and it was a blast. The Highway is not open in the winter so you can ride the snowmachines all the way in to the falls. You can tell in the picture the snow is really high so the fence doesn't do much. You take stairs to walk down to it, which were very slick, so I slid down them. My Dad wasn't even going to try to walk them, so he stayed at the top and threw snowballs at us.
I also took some great pics of Clay jumping some drifts. It was a beautiful day to go, but man I was sore the next day.





1 comment:
How fun!!! We went to Mesa Falls for the first time this summer and it was amazing. I bet it was gorgeous with all of the ice and snow. You guys look like you have way too much fun together. When are you coming to visit us is big Aberdeen?
Post a Comment