Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Clay is getting old!! Just hasn't caught up to me yet!!












We had a great V-day and B-day all at the same time since Clay's b-day is on Valentine's day. He was spoiled-- I got him a ZUNE. He actually doesn't have it yet, but hopefully this week. I made him an ice cream cake with brownies in it. It turned out pretty sweet. I wish i would have taken pictures of it with just one slice taken out of it-- like they do in the magazine-- because it looked pretty sweet.

The other pictures with the kids and Clay-- I tried to get them all smiling -- and then one with all funny faces. YEP- good luck!!


Our friends, Jason and Angie, came up and hung out for awhile. Jinettie and Cole were loving it. Poor Jason-- Jinettie wouldn't let him out of her sight for very long. That is who Jinettie wanted to invite to come have ice cream.


The kids also got a few Valentine surprises. They each got a balloon and a few things from the dollar store. Jinettie was asking me where I got the balloon from-- I told her the Dollar store. She said, " Oh the Cheap place." Yep, she knows why I like to shop there!!


Here is a picture of me because everyone says I never put any pictures on of myself-- Jinettie took it!!

No comments: