We went to our Ward Halloween Party. We took this little boy with us--Matthew--who is one of Jinettie's friends that she plays a lot with. His parents were busy hosting a party so we told them we would take him with us. They had a lot of fun with the games and getting candy. 



Everyone thought Clay looked so good. He is pretty close to looking for Jack Sparrow. He was a little disappointed because when we went back to buy the goatee of Jack Sparrow they were all sold out. He also wanted the hat to fit the whole part.
Jinettie was a pill to try to put black lipstick on her. It didn't last very long until she had black rubbed all over her. We carved the pumpkin before we went to the party. Jinettie loved the pumpkin.
Cole was easy going the whole time. Someone actually took him the whole night and he ended up falling asleep--so he was way easy.





2 comments:
What a bunch of freaks!!! I had a great time NOT dressing up! You guys looked pretty cool.
You all looked great!!! Sure didn't get that gene from me. I'm like Michael --- I love NOT dressing up. I usually dress up like a teacher!! Ha, Ha
Love, Mom
Post a Comment