Jinettie had a great birthday. She was so excited about her Birthday cake. I don't think she realized what a birthday was, but she knew all about a birthday cake. Her cake turned out pretty good. Clay and I did it the night before. I will admit-- Clay did pretty much all of it. He let me do the grass -- that was about it. Jinettie can open the fridge by herself, so Clay bungie shut the fridge so Jinettie couldn't ruin the cake before her little party. Everytime someone called to tell her Happy Birthday-- she would run to the fridge and I would have to open it and she would take the phone and show them the cake. It was so funny!!

Jinettie Loves Dora--- We bought her a little pop up tent of Dora. She was so excited when she opened it. I wish I would have taped it. Her and Dad have had LOTS of fun in it. She even got all 3 of us in there one day hiding. It has been a lot of fun.


Cole has started eating cereal. The first time we fed him he was just big smiles!! Clay had a hard time feeding him because all he would do is smile at him and the food would come right back out. He had fallen asleep in his saucer.




1 comment:
Dang I have cute grandkids!!!
Post a Comment