
She is all over the place! She is a jabber bug too. She loves to put things on. She will try and put anything on her head. If I wear my headband, she will take it off and have to wear it around. These pictures are of her putting things on. She usually keeps them on for awhile too. The other day we got home from church and she put her blanket over her head and was walking into the kitchen. She walked right into the wall. It was so funny, but the sad thing is, it wasn't the first time.
She is one goofy girl. I had walked upstairs and she
had my bras. One on her head and one around her
neck!! She also loves music. Whenever she hears it she starts dancing.
Well, now that I have internet again I will be able to keep these updated again. She just grows so quickly.
Oh the teaching is rewarding!
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment