Wednesday, November 15, 2006

FINALLY--UPDATES!!


Here it is!! We finally have our internet hooked up!! YES!
Halloween was a Daddy-Daugher Date I guess you could say. I was in Billings for an alumni game and our ward party was that Friday. That would have been the only time to really dress Jinettie up so Clay did it all. Well, except make the costume. I am going to have to take credit for that one. I thought Clay did a DANG good job!!

Everyone thought she looked so cute!! He had many compliments and they couldn't believe he was the one who did it. She also loved the candy!! Clay said she would dig through her candy until she found the one she wanted. Usually being a KIT KAT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in the costume - very very creative D!! This is a great idea - this whole website thing. THanks for sharing with me!

Krissy

Anonymous said...

DANG... Clay, you did such a good job!!! You entered the wrong profession.