Friday, October 14, 2011

Preschool!!

I know I am a month late of posting this, but Cole is in Preschool.  He loves it-- and waits for his days to come each week.  He goes on Tuesday and Thursday.  It is with 5 moms, and six kids.  We each take a turn having it in our home.  It works out great and beats the price of preschool around here.  Especially when I am capable of doing it myself.  This year we ordered a few boxes of curriculum.  So we follow a theme on those months.  We have 5 boys and 1 girl.  Crazy, because when we first moved here and did this with Jinettie, there were 4 girls and 1 boy. 

I was amazed at what he already knows.  He has been writing his name for awhile and he has known his letters.  But, I wasn't sure he would be able to write them.  The other day he wanted to write Trampoline, so I told him let's write Tramp.  I told him each letter and he was able to write each letter all by himself.  I just had to tell him to put the leg on the "R".   He is a smartie too.  My kids definitely get it from their Dad!!
Don't you LOVE the mismatched socks!!  That is the story at our house!!  They NEVER know where their socks are.  We find them outside, in the toy room, in the garage, in the closet, but never 2 of the same sock together. 

No comments: