Our wonderful, wonderful friends or (Grandma and Grandpa Hein) came to visit again!! We were sooo lucky that they had time to visit us. We love them and take any second we can get to see them. I had to get Jinettie from school about 15 minutes before it was out and told her we had a surprise for her. Cole tried giving it away, but wouldn't quite tell her, but as soon as I told her it wasn't any "thing" but something we don't get to see very often -- she guessed it. I am glad that they have a daughter that lives in Twin so we get to see them!!
Oh the teaching is rewarding!
14 years ago



1 comment:
I can't believe she's already losing teeth! I so do not look forward to Makenna losing teeth- she cries when she has to take a bandaid off. I'll have to try your floss trick when the time comes. :)
Your family is so cute. I wish I was doing preschool with you- I know you're an awesome teacher. :)
Post a Comment