Cole turned four on June 26th. It was a LONG time for him to wait after Jace had his birthday a month earlier. He would ask me when it was his birthday and I would tell him the days and he would say "ohhhhh, that is a long time." It was soo cute. He was so excited for his birthday.
We decorated his room for him with Balloons and streamers. He then had to wait until after church to open his presents. That was the first thing he said when he walked on the door.
He was wondering who was going to be at his house for his birthday, I told him no one because Grandma and Grandpa gave him his present the week before. Great Grandma came up a few days earlier and gave him his present then.
So Luckily we had other visitors at our house to have cake and ice cream, because the next day was our basketball camp in Snake River. Rebecca and Angela Gimeno were here from Oregon-- which they are adopted sisters. Love em to pieces and so do my kids. They actually helped do the cake as well-- it was Me, Clay and the Gimeno's up late Saturday night.
We also had the neighbor kids over to help eat the cake as well. It was fun!! I had to put this picture of Jinettie and Cole in because I LOVE it and I want it to go in my book when I print out my blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment