Probably about a month ago we got to go with Clay to Salt Lake while he had a training there. It was tons of fun, and so great to get out of town for a mini get away trip. My "GREAT" Aunt lives there and so my Grams came with and stayed with her. My kids loved her and keep asking when we can go back. She spoiled them with gifts as well. Thanks Aunt Shirleen-- Love you!! The rest of the time was spent at the pool. Jinettie is a little fish and is getting better and better at swimming. Cole-- not so much-- to start. We brought him a life jacket so I could take them all swimming. When we went the first time Clay took Cole into the hot tub and he was freaking out a bit. Once Clay showed him that he could float he thought that was pretty cool. It was all over then-- 10 minutes later he is jumping in every where. He was LOVING it!! When it was time to go though, I took of the lifejacket and reminded him that he won't float. Sure enough, he went to go jump in. I was right there, but made it scare him a little so hopefully he remembers. Jace LOVED it!! We went from the hot tub to the pool over and over again. I was ready to go way before they were. It was a fun trip for us.
Oh the teaching is rewarding!
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment