Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Jinettie's 1st Primary Talk!!

Jinettie gave her first Primary talk Sunday and she did such a Great job. It didn't take her long to memorize it, once I told her if she didn't want to do it, I am sure she could go ask the little girl next door, who is also a Sunbeam to give the talk for her. After that-- it was all her. I LOVE that she is soooo competitive. Probably gets that from her DAD :). Anyway, I thought I would put this on the blog so you could see how great she did!!! DON'T FORGET TO PUSH PAUSE ON THE MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM!!




Here is the latest with Jace. Dang he is sooo cute. He has been getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth for the past few weeks. I would hear his crib in his room rocking and it was him doing it. I decided I better get some video of him on his hands and knees. I am sure it won't be too long until he is off!!



I need to video tape something of Cole because he keeps asking to see his. So that will be coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Mecham said...

You do so good with your darling kids! They are pretty smart, maybe they get that from their Dad, but the competitiveness is definitely from their MOM!!! Keep the updates coming, I love them!

Garbett's said...

Yep-- you are totally right. They definitely get their smarts from their dad. And What? Me competitive?!