Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just an update!!

Well, I thought I better update my blog since it has been awhile. Not much is happening-- just waiting for it to get warm and nice all the time~~ Jinettie needs some outside time!! Not much happening with our house, it is kind of frustrating, but we are just hoping and praying we can sell it soon. Clay has a new job in Poky-- it should be pretty good with him going to school. I won't see him much, but I guess at least he has a good job!! Other than that we are both counting down the days of moving. We will miss the people we have met here though. We have met some GREAT friends who we will miss and we have also learned a lot being away from both of our families. It has been a great road we have taken-- now if we can just sell our house, things will be great!!

This is Jinettie and Cole with a couple in our ward who have been their Grandma and Grandpa. They are wonderful, wonderful people and we will all miss them-- especially Jinettie. She always wants to go to Brother Hein's house and during church that is who she sits with. Sister Hein made her a shirt and I can't wash it fast enough for her to wear it again. They just left last week to serve a mission in the Nauvoo Temple. Jinettie just doesn't understand why she can't go to their house. Every picture she draws is for them. They are amazing people and I have learned from them just by their example!! We love them!!



This was during conference--- Jinettie wanted her fingernails and toenails painted and of course wanted to paint ours as well. She painted my toenails and then she moved onto Dad. He happily let her do it-- when he knew I had fingernail polish remover!! :) It was pretty funny watching her do it though.


















This was a nice day except for the wind!! We went to the park with Jinettie's friend Matthew. IT was nice to get out of the house. Hopefully the weather will start looking more like spring!!





Here is a pretty cute picture of Cole and Jinettie. We had made some cupcakes for Matthew's b-day and had frosting of course. When we got back, I ran upstairs to get their PJ's for bed. Well, in the meantime, Jinettie got the frosting and was eating it-- and being the good sister she is, was spoon feeding it to Cole as well!!


We don't think it will be long until Cole starts walking. He pushes around his little walker and walks along the couch and anything else he can pull himself up to. It won't be long!!!

2 comments:

garbett34 said...

Cool sight. I am going to have to have you show me how you did all that. So, when does Clay start his job down here?

Charlotte said...

Now that you're moving back to Pokey we'll be close enough that we might even see each other sometime, eh?