Well, Jinettie has decided sleeping on the floor is better than in her bed. One night we put her to bed and we heard her come out, so Clay told her to go back to bed. Well, she never did come down the stairs, but fell asleep on the stair. I am just glad she didn't roll down the stairs after falling asleep.
Another night Cole was sleeping on our bed, so she got out of her bed and went into our room and slept next to Cole. They both looked so cute.
This is our smily little guy. We had started him on food awhile ago and he just wasn't sure about it. We had a tough time feeding him, so I would use his binky to help with the process. I would take his binky out of his mouth, shove some food in, and then shove the binky back in. Well, last week he decided he had enough and quit taking a Binky altogether. He would throw a fit if we tried to give him his binky or a bottle. He would just start screaming. That lasted for about 3 days. I really think he was going to show us, because he d
idn't want to eat food yet. So, he is now taking his binky again and a bottle. What a stubborn kid-- he must get that from his Dad :)
This is Jinettie in her Czech dress. Everyone at church loved it.
Oh the teaching is rewarding!
14 years ago



2 comments:
I love the pictures. It keeps up up to date on the kids. Love, Grandma
Deena!! OH MY GOSH your kids are soooo cute!!! I can't believe little Nanners has two babies now, when did you grow up? They are both adorable, good job mom!! :)
Post a Comment