Monday, October 08, 2007

FUN PICTURES!





I thought I would get some new picture up on the Blog. Jinettie is getting excited for her birthday. Well, more her Birthday Cake. I don't think she quite understands her Birthday, but she knows all about the Birthday Cake. She is pretty excited about it. She also likes dressing up ever since I brought out the Halloween Costumes for her to try on. So, we go from one outfit to the next now --when I get them out! She is pretty funny though.





Cole is pretty laid back. He deals with the constant hugging, touching, pulling, kissing-- you name it and Jinettie does it to him. He is always smiling and talking. Jinettie has fun with him also. She loves stickers-- and loves to put them on anything or anyone who is willing. So, you can see Cole was attacked by her.



Cole also got his first haircut. Clay insisted that he needed it-- so at 2 1/2 months he got his first haircut. I am pretty sure his Dad will keep him clean cut~



Jinettie loves to be doing anything Clay and I are doing. I was doing a Halloween decoration so here she is helping out.



She also took a nap during conference with Dad!!


No comments: