Well, since March Jinettie has been in a "real" bed. She loves her bed, but she sleeps like her Dad-- all over the place!!! Her first night in the bed she woke me up crying and when I went in there, she was hanging upside down almost to fall out of it.
Since then, we have found her in many different positions. We have found her all the way under her bed, half way under her bed, and other times she has climbed out of her bed and ended up on the floor. The most recent was Sunday night. Clay tucked her in and then when we went to bed at 10:30 I went in to shut her window. I couldn't find her on her bed or on the floor, so I looked under and there she was. I don't know if she voluntarily climbed under her bed, or if it was in her sleep, but there she was!!







No comments:
Post a Comment