Well, I finally have gotten some before and after pictures of our house. Clay has done a really good job with all the flooring. We have both painted ALOT!! But we really like it. We still have a little more to do, but it will soon be finished. In the kitchen Clay put pergo flooring down and we painted the walls and then he also put new trim around. He pretty much read everything from a book-- wouldn't that be nice :). 
I did have to take wallpaper off-- boy was that a pain!!

I did have to take wallpaper off-- boy was that a pain!!His next project was to start the bathroom. I actually painted it, with his help on the ceiling, but I put the wallpaper on as well. Clay's job was the tile. It turned out REALLY good!!! It was a process getting the toilet back in, but it is up and running now.
As we did all this, Jinettie was a little neglected. She definitely has watched more T.V. in a 2 weeks than she will her whole life :). We brought a t.v. over and she watched baby einstein over and over and over again!!! It kept her occupied for awhile.
After we got moved in we finally got some paint for the main room. We really really like it. It is nice to get our pictures up on the wall and make things feel more like home. We are hoping to get new carpet in the main room by March. Then we won't have a bluish-gray carpet to go with our green walls.


Clay has also laid tile in the front room when you first walk in. He is now laying tile in our upstairs bathroom. After that, the tile laying should be finished. Then we just need to paint our bedroom and Jinettie's room. Our room had one wall with ugly wallpaper on it. So, it definitely needs a new paint job. We are going to wait until we find out what the baby is before we paint Jinettie's room. We are definitely staying busy, but it is nice to have our own place. Handyman Clay is LOVING it.









2 comments:
Nice job there Clay-Day,
A real man can read from a book and figure things out...I guess,
Suz and I are happy for your both,
Tyson
What a cute graddaughter we have!!! Sure would like to see how the other one is growing!!! Get it --- there needs to be a pic of mama!!
Post a Comment