Wednesday, June 28, 2006

YEAH!!!


Well, Jinettie is Crawling. She actually started last Sunday. We started video taping her-- it was so much fun to watch her. I have tried to send out the video, but I guess it is too big, so if you are DYING to see it, just call me and I can give you the information to get on to the email and see it. Clay's reaction is pretty dang cute as well. We were both really excited. So, she is now starting to really get around.

3 comments:

garbett34 said...

Que paso amigos! Hey I think your site is awesome. That little stinker is a cute little thing, (looks nothing like her old man). I made a site of our family because I couldn't figure out if I could add it to yours. So ours is garbett34.blogspot.com. I also tried to put your site as one of my links, but couldn't figure that out either.

garbett34 said...

Que paso amigos! Hey I think your site is awesome. That little stinker is a cute little thing, (looks nothing like her old man). I made a site of our family because I couldn't figure out if I could add it to yours. So ours is garbett34.blogspot.com. I also tried to put your site as one of my links, but couldn't figure that out either.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deena,
Bonnie sent your website--so we are ooohing and aaahing over your precious little girl. How old is she? Must be close to Carter's age (Elizabeth's baby) He is not crawling yet, but close. He is 8 months.

No NBC for us this summer, but I am going down for 2 days next week. Rakia will be there. It will be neat to see her. We are happy to have summer at home, but we have managed to keep plenty busy.

Blessings! Don & Marian